Since we all loved the monarchist post, I thought I would give you this quick pictorial quiz of currently reigning monarchs and also those persons who are considered “pretenders” to thrones today. Some reign, some ought to, some never will.
Here’s how it works: I will post several pictures, and you can use the combox to give both the name of the person, and the nation whose throne they currently occupy or claim. Answers to appear after a while. Enjoy.
1. The first is from yesterday:
2. The next one has also recently been pictured on this site:
3. You ought to know this one:
4. Permissive country allows interesting hat:
5. Will ye nae guess this one:
7. Downright difficult:
8. Hint: reigning co-princes–name both: